UC100 sync error?

Moderator: Moderators

Swets
Contacteer:

Re: UC100 sync error?

Bericht door Swets »

Code: Selecteer alles

Hi,

>I switch already with the USB connections, and the RS485 and de UC100 both have their spate USB hub..

OK.

>Also I’m now trying with a wire from the gnd VFD, to the gnd from the computer?

Normally you wire all PE grounds to a single grounding point called start ground point to minimise the inductive and resistive coupling between the devices and so to reduce ground potential differences which is basicly causing "noise".
This is why I'm suspecting that the VFD's analog ground may be shared with the PE ground point in the VFD and that can cause a ground loop, because then your computer will be grounded on 2 paths not only on one how it should be.
But this is just a guess, a possiblity, because there are VFDs which have the analog circuitry floating, in other words the analog groung isolated and if this is the case then this can't be a problem. 
However I don't know your VFD, can't make measurements on it, so I had to write all possibilites for the problem to help you, because knowing this you could measure continouty between the PE ground and the analog input ground and could then decide if this is a possible problem or not.

>I only get UC sycn errors if I try to send a command tot the VFD… reading goes okay?

Yes, I understand that, but I don't know how your RS485 device works, I mean what does the plugin do if it fails to send or read commands and if the device is not connected.
So, I don't know what happens in case of communication errors for example.
I also don't know if the dongle using less or more or the same amount of computer/USB resources when it sends the speed and current change commands and when it sends other commands, I'm blind about the device, so it has to be considered a "black box" with all possible problems considered and so all possible issues should have been noted which I can think of and so I included a possible plugin problem of the dongle...
And yes, I guess reading goes fine, because I have a diploma in Informatic engineering, so I think I can read pretty well. 

Best Regards,
dit weer terug gehad...
http://www.arjan-swets.com (met cnc filmpjes)
Swets
Contacteer:

Bericht door Swets »

pffff....

terug gegaan naar printerpoort.... dacht ben ik van het gezeik af.... maar niet dus....

nu als de spindel draait, krijg ik eindschakelaars weer die spontaan hoog worden.... vind het wel raar.... was ik via de UC100 vanaf... en nu op de printerpoort weer terug....?

en nu is (als ik de limitswitch heb uit geschakeld) ook tijdens het uitvoeren van de g-code niet te regelen via de rs485... dan stopt heel mach3... en moet ik erna weer op run drukken?

maar hij stopt, maar krijg niets van een melding.... morgen maar weer eens verder rommelen.... ik moet die min nog op die analoge gnd bevestigen...(schiet me opeens te binnen)

wat zou ik nog meer kunnen doen?
Ballegooijen
Donateur
Contacteer:

Bericht door Ballegooijen »

Het zit je niet mee Arjan!!
Kennis vermenigvuldigt zich alleen als je het deelt.
https://www.Baldas.nl
DaBit
Donateur

Bericht door DaBit »

Koop eens zo'n USB isolator, en zet die tussen de pc en RS485 converter voor de VFD. Als het niks is, dan is zo'n ding alsnof uitermate handig gereedschap om op de plank te hebben liggen.
De belangrijkste wet in de wetenschap: 'hoe minder efficient en hoe meer herrie, hoe leuker het is'
Swets
Contacteer:

Bericht door Swets »

heb je een link? of gewoon zoeken op USB isolator?

zijn niet echt goedkoop geloof ik ... die USB isolators.... ja op aliexpress... maar verder allemaal tussen de 50 en 100 euro....
Swets
Contacteer:

Bericht door Swets »

en een pci-rs485 kaart? zou dat beter zijn als een usb?
ruudderooy
Donateur

Bericht door ruudderooy »

Hoi,

Ik heb dit probleem ook gehad, ik kreeg de usb naar serial werkend door 2 firiet om zowel usb en om de rs232/485 kabel tedoen.

ben later overgegaan naar aansturing via 0-10V en heb ik ook last gehad van het trigeren van mijn noodstop of eind schakelaars.
Maar dat heb ik in mach 3 opgelost door aan tegeven dat het signaal een bepaalde tijd aan wezig moet zijn voor dat mach3 het registreerd als een nood stop of eindschakelaar.
Noise filtering maar dat zit in de plugin van mijn smooth stepper boardje (is volgens mij geen standaard optie).

Gr Ruud
Plaats reactie